Certified Surgical Tech
Titan Placement Group
- Bradenton, FL
Certified Surgical Tech
Certified Surgical Tech Needed in Bradenton, Fl.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in the Florida Gulf Coast. Bradenton is a Florida city on the Manatee River, south of Tampa. The South Florida Museum has natural and cultural history exhibits. It also encompasses the Bishop Planetarium and Parker Manatee Aquarium. The nearby Riverwalk Park stretches along the water. Galleries, studios and shops occupy colorfully restored 1920s and ‘30s cottages in the Village of the Arts
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate - - $18.50 (1 year experience) - $25 FLEX
- Evening Shift Diff: $1.50
- Night Shift diff: $2.50
- Weekends: $1
- On Call Pay: $3.50
- Sign on Bonus-$10,000
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Relocation Assistance available
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Full support staff
- Assembles supplies and equipment needed for surgical procedures.
- Prepares sterile instrument table.
- Prepares patient skin for surgery in accordance with hospital standards.
- Maintains aseptic techniques and actively monitors situations which could lead to breaches in aseptic technique.
- Provides comfort and support for pre-operative patients.
- Transports patients to and from surgical suite.
- Positions patient according to type of surgery.
- Assists the surgical team in surgical procedures which may include passing instruments, sponges and sutures.
- Maintains work area.
- Gathers equipment for cleaning and sterilization.
- Assists in the monitoring of the patient through the procedure.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Shift- 5 day roles 6:30-7, 6:30- 5, / 3-11 evening
- Must do on call/ must live within 30 min of facility
- Must have 1 year exp/ Will look at techs from surgery centers
- Not open to NEW GRADS
- Graduate of a formal surgical technologist program or equivalent training.
- Certification as a Surgical Technologist required.
- Hospital Surgical Tech experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented with ability to sustain concentration over long periods of time.
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023