Physical Therapist (PT)
Titan Placement Group
- Fort Myers, FL
Physical Therapist needed in Fort Myers, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in the Florida Suncoast. The city of Fort Myers, nestled along the Caloosahatchee River in Southwest Florida, is renowned for its rich history, vibrant downtown, and natural beauty. With close proximity to pristine beaches, rivers, and parks, Fort Myers offers both tranquil getaways and thrilling adventures.
This position is with a progressive, well-run, and financially stable organization based in Lee County.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $75,000 to $90,000+
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- Health Insurance – Employers Pay 95% (3 Plans to Choose From)
- Dental and Vision Insurance – Employer Pays 100% for Employee
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Relocation Assistance is Available
- Ability to earn additional compensation
- Clinical Ladder Openings
- College Access
- Continuing Medical Education (CME OR CEU) Provided
- Paid Time Off (120 Hours in your first year)
- Paid Holidays (7 Days)
- Retirement Package – 401(K) with Match at 4%
- Growth Potential (Company Promotes From Within)
- Monday – Friday (8am to 5pm)
- Voluntary Weekend Work
- Providing Care to Patients in an Outpatient Setting
- Accurate Clinical Documentation
- Clear and Active License in the State of Florida
- Orthopedic, Neurological, or Rehab Experience Preferred
- New Graduates Will Be Considered
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We achieve this by leveraging our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
Interested or have queries? Reach out to Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org. No resume? No problem.
Contact us anytime at (941) 269-1000.
Saturday, November 11, 2023
$75,000 to $90,000+
(941) 269-1000 ext. 101
My purpose is to encourage growth, support my clients and create a smooth transition for every candidate and every hiring manager. Two colleagues and I took a massive lead of faith and quit our jobs. We honored a 6-month non-compete and have now created Titan Placement Group. We strive to create a fun, hardworking environment for professionals to provide for their families and deliver excellent service to our clients. In my free time, you can find me spending time with my newborn son, on my motorcycle, cruising on a bay boat, playing video games with friends, or at the newest food truck.
Justin is my name and healthcare recruitment is my game! ??