Physical Therapy Assistant
Titan Placement Group
- Lynnwood, WA
Home Health RN
Home Health RN needed in Snohomish, King, and Pierce counties.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in the Seattle Metro area for a Home Health RN. Due to our large increase in our client base, we are looking for an RN to join our Clinical team with a client comes-first attitude. We serve clients in Snohomish, King, and Pierce counties.
This position is with a very progressive, well-run, and financially stable medical health care agency.
Salary and Benefits
- Per-diem also available $80 per visit
- Paid Mileage .60
- Client pays 75% Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Two weeks PTO year one, increasing yearly.
- 7 paid holidays
- 401-K Retirement Plan
- Complete assessments and Plans of Cares
- Preform RN delegation (We can train)
- Home Health nursing visits and shift work
- Obtain and follow doctors’ orders as well as address emergent nursing issues
- Supervise staff by providing coaching, training, and supervisory visits
- Rotate being on-call for urgent nursing matters via on phone or visits
- Must be an RN in the State of Washington and graduated from an accredited School of Nursing
- Must demonstrate an ability to practice independently in the delivery of nursing care
- 2 to 3 years’ clinical experience preferred: preferably in rehabilitation, home care, hospital, or hospice.
- Ability to read and write in English
- Require reliable vehicle for use when traveling to clients homes
- A valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Proof of current auto liability insurance
- Computer literate with experience in different computer programs
- Strong grasp of legal and ethical issues pertaining to confidentiality
- Creative, flexible, and innovative
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023