Operating Room Registered Nurse
Titan Placement Group
- Denver, CO
Operating Room Registered Nurse
Operating Room Registered Nurse in Denver, CO
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Denver, CO. Denver, the capital of Colorado is an American metropolis dating to the Old West era. Larimer Square, the city’s oldest block, features landmark 19th-century buildings. Museums include the Denver Art Museum, an ultramodern complex known for its collection of indigenous works, and the mansion of famed Titanic survivor Molly Brown. Denver is also a jumping-off point for ski resorts in the nearby Rocky Mountains.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary Range:$33.60-$50.40
- Sign-on bonus of $15,000
- Relocation: Case by Case
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for the child, elder, and pet care, home, and auto repair, event planning, and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services, and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage, and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Job Summary and Qualifications
- You will bring your OR Nurse's specialized skills to serve specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations.
- You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgery by ensuring there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available in areas as assigned.
- You will assist with post-procedure workload including cleaning the room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies & setting up for the next procedure.
- You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resource person and delegate in accordance with the competency level of all staff members.
- You may rotate to areas other than OR and will perform only those duties that you have demonstrated competency.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- One (1) year minimum experience in the perioperative (OR) setting is required.
- CNOR preferred.
- Types of Services: Neuro, Ortho, Vascular, Plastics, Robotics, General, Spine, GYN, Urology. Rose Medical does have a high volume of elective surgeries.
- Shift: Full Time Days (8s, 10s & 12s) The latest they have RNs scheduled is 7 PM. Because of the elective nature of cases, the call team covers anything that comes in after 7 PM. Backup call 4 weekends/year.
- Total of 23 OR Suites
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 357-1192
Friday, July 21, 2023