Titan Placement Group
- Englewood, CO
Dental Assistant is needed in Englewood, CO.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in the beautiful area of the greater Denver region. Englewood offers a vibrant community close to the heart of Denver. Located near the Rocky Mountains, Englewood serves as a hub to all that Colorado has to offer. This facility has been serving the community for over 30 years, focusing on underinsured, uninsured, and low-income patients across more than 5 counties in the greater Denver area.
Salary and Benefits
- The hourly pay range for this position is $21.12 to $25.00
- Sign On Bonus $5,000
- Health Insurance – Employers Pay 60%
- Dental and Vision Insurance Offered
- Retirement Package – 401(K) with 3% Match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Continuing Education Opportunities – Approved time off and annual allowance
- 8+ Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Monday-Friday (Emphasizing Work / Life Balance)
- Outpatient Setting
- No On Call, No Weekends, and No Nights
- Work alongside a full support staff
- Opportunity to develop skills with autonomy
- Compassionate Care
- Clear and Active License as a Dental Assistant in the State of Colorado
- 2 years of experience as a Dental Assistant
- Passion for serving underinsured and uninsured populations
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that bridges the gap between healthcare facilities and high-quality candidates. By utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability, we aim to find the perfect fit for both employers and candidates. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com.
You can also reach us by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Wednesday, August 23, 2023
$21.12 to $25.00
(941) 269-1000 ext. 101
My purpose is to encourage growth, support my clients and create a smooth transition for every candidate and every hiring manager. Two colleagues and I took a massive lead of faith and quit our jobs. We honored a 6-month non-compete and have now created Titan Placement Group. We strive to create a fun, hardworking environment for professionals to provide for their families and deliver excellent service to our clients. In my free time, you can find me spending time with my newborn son, on my motorcycle, cruising on a bay boat, playing video games with friends, or at the newest food truck.
Justin is my name and healthcare recruitment is my game! ??