Director of Emergency Services
Titan Placement Group
- Largo, FL
Director of Emergency Services
Director of Emergency Services Needed in Largo, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Largo, FL. There is an alluring combination of beautiful beaches, warm climate, and abundant outdoor recreation opportunities. Enjoy the sun and sand at nearby Clearwater Beach and Indian Rocks Beach, while indulging in various outdoor activities like hiking, biking, boating, and fishing in the area's parks and nature preserves. Largo's vibrant arts and cultural scene, along with its friendly community, provide a welcoming environment to call home. With proximity to Tampa and affordable living options, Largo offers a well-rounded lifestyle with plenty to explore and enjoy.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary - $135,000- $145,000 Based on Experience
- Sign-on Bonus- Up to 22.5% performance bonus
- Relocation Assistance- $5,000 if over 500 miles and $2,500 for 100-500 miles
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Manage all aspects of the Emergency Services Department, ensuring efficient and high-quality patient care.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and protocols to meet regulatory requirements and improve patient outcomes.
- Coordinate with other departments to optimize patient flow and ensure timely care.
- Monitor department performance and implement quality improvement initiatives.
- Provide leadership and support to Emergency Department staff, promoting professional development.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare standards and safety protocols.
- Participate in strategic planning and budgeting for the department.
- Act as a liaison with medical staff and administration.
- Stay informed about advancements in emergency medicine and healthcare practices.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services required
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023