Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Titan Placement Group
- Kissimmee, FL
Respiratory Therapist needed in Kissimmee, Fl.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an RT opportunity in Kissimmee, FL. Kissimmee is a city in central Florida's Osceola County, just south of Orlando. It’s defined by its proximity to the region’s multitude of amusement parks, including the massive Walt Disney World Resort complex. The city lies along the northwest shore of Lake Tohopekaliga (nicknamed Lake Toho).
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly rate: $24.93 - $30.54
- Sign on Bonus: $7,500 Paid on first Check
- Shift Diff: $4.00 Nights
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
- Under general supervision, the RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) will perform all respiratory care related duties.
- Set up and administer all routine and complex respiratory therapy procedures to patients of all ages.
- Responsible for the application and operation of acute care ventilators used for continuous short and long-term mechanical ventilation.
- Respiratory Therapists are expected to be self-directed in the absence of the full-time Team Leader. Maintain all department and hospital records and enter accurate information into the hospital computer for the therapy as given.
- Days/ Nights available
- Completion of an AMA approved respiratory care program (Associates Degree)
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
- New grads accepted
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Wednesday, August 23, 2023