Medical Surgical (MedSurg) Registered Nurse (RN)
Titan Placement Group
- Panama City, FL
Med/Surge RN needed in Panama City.
Panama City, FL, offers a picturesque waterfront location along the Gulf of Mexico, granting residents access to stunning beaches and a coastal lifestyle filled with water activities. The mild and pleasant climate, along with diverse outdoor recreation opportunities, makes it ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. Moreover, the city's affordability, welcoming community, access to quality education and healthcare, and proximity to popular destinations add to its appeal.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate - $26.00 to $37.00
- Sign on bonus - $20,000 sign-on
- Night differentail $4 hr
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Full support staff
- Day and Night positions available 7 AM – 7 PM
- Conduct patient assessments and gather medical history
- Administer medications and IV therapies as prescribed by physicians
- Perform wound care and dressings for surgical patients
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Document all aspects of patient care accurately and comprehensively
- Plan for patients' safe discharge and coordinate post-hospital care
- Provide emotional support and reassurance to patients and their families
- Clear and active RN license in the state of Florida
- Previous experience in an acute care setting is strongly preferred
- Critical thinking, service excellence, good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Friday, November 10, 2023