Director of Quality
Titan Placement Group
- Kissimmee, FL
Director of Quality RN
Director of Quality RN needed in Kissimmee, Fl.
Kissimmee is a city in central Florida's Osceola County, just south of Orlando. It’s defined by its proximity to the region’s multitude of amusement parks, including the massive Walt Disney World Resort complex. The city lies along the northwest shore of Lake Tohopekaliga (nicknamed Lake Toho), and its verdant Kissimmee Waterfront Park encompasses walking paths, playgrounds, and a fishing pier.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary Rate: $100,000- $120,000
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
- Oversee hospital's quality improvement programs and initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and accreditation standards (Joint Commission, JCAHO, etc.).
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and implement quality improvement strategies.
- Analyze quality data to identify trends, areas for improvement, and patient safety concerns.
- Lead and mentor quality improvement teams and staff members.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to quality improvement.
- Coordinate and participate in quality improvement committees and meetings.
- Implement evidence-based practices to enhance patient outcomes.
- Provide education and training to staff on quality improvement methodologies.
- Prepare and present quality improvement reports to hospital administration.
- Foster a culture of continuous quality improvement throughout the organization.
- Master's Degree required
- RN License in the State of Florida required
- 5-8+ years of related experience in acute hospital quality
- Demonstrated success and abilities in leadership, achieving results, communications, customer service and health care management
- Certified in Healthcare Quality and Management, or Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Area rich in diverse cultures: Hispanic, Jamaican, and Haitian communities around the hospital; potential language/cultural challenges.
- 2 direct reports: Quality Coordinator and Stroke/Sepsis Coordinator.
- Collaborate closely with C Suite on regulatory, accreditation activities, core measures, and strategic initiatives.
- Oversee quality data, report findings, and manage quality programs.
- Role akin to a VPQ with growth opportunities within HCA to larger hospitals or leadership roles.
- Experience required in managing quality programs, deep understanding of Joint Commission, JCAHO, Quality Boards, and hospital quality data trends.
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We utilize our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023