Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
Titan Placement Group
- Yankton, SD
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) needed in Yankton, SD.
Titan Placement Group is excited to offer an unparalleled opportunity in the scenic city of Yankton, South Dakota. Nestled along the banks of the Missouri River, Yankton offers a blend of rich history and natural beauty, making it a perfect setting for those who appreciate a serene environment while being close to city conveniences. This role is in collaboration with a forward-thinking, well-run, and financially stable organization within the Yankton area.
Salary and Benefits:
- The pay range for this position is $25 to $35 per hour
- Health Insurance – Employer Pays 95% (3 Plans to Choose From)
- Dental and Vision Insurance – Employer Pays 100% for Employee
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Relocation Assistance is Available
- Opportunity to earn additional compensation
- Clinical Ladder Opportunities
- Access to Education
- Continuing Medical Education (CME OR CEU) Provided
- Paid Time Off (120 Hours in your first year)
- Paid Holidays (7 Days)
- Retirement Package – 401(K) with Match at 4%
- Growth Potential (Company Promotes From Within)
- Monday – Friday (8am to 5pm) Some Flexibility
- Assist in treating 10 - 12 Patients Per Day On Average (40 Minutes Sessions)
- Optional Weekend Work
- Autonomy in tasks
- Assisting in providing care to patients in an Outpatient Setting under the guidance of a Physical Therapist
- Ensuring Accurate Clinical Documentation
- Clear and Active License as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the State of South Dakota
- Experience in Orthopedic, Neurological, or Rehab settings is a plus
- New Graduates Are Welcome to Apply
- Must possess a Positive Attitude
- Team-Oriented Approach
Titan Placement Group stands as a dedicated healthcare recruiting agency, fervently focused on bridging the gap between healthcare facilities and exceptional candidates. We pride ourselves on our core values: communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. Applications from minority and female candidates are highly encouraged.
For more information or any queries, please reach out to Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a resume at the moment, it's no problem. For direct contact, dial (941) 269-1000.
Saturday, November 11, 2023
$25 to $35
(941) 269-1000 ext. 101
My purpose is to encourage growth, support my clients and create a smooth transition for every candidate and every hiring manager. Two colleagues and I took a massive lead of faith and quit our jobs. We honored a 6-month non-compete and have now created Titan Placement Group. We strive to create a fun, hardworking environment for professionals to provide for their families and deliver excellent service to our clients. In my free time, you can find me spending time with my newborn son, on my motorcycle, cruising on a bay boat, playing video games with friends, or at the newest food truck.
Justin is my name and healthcare recruitment is my game! ??