Titan Placement Group
- Trenton, FL
A Dental Hygienist is needed in Trenton, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Gilchrist County. Trenton is known for its local attraction, Otter Springs Park and Campground, which draws people from all over to this part of Florida.
This position is with a community-based, nonprofit organization committed to their patients and provides a wide array of services to meet the needs of their community.
Total Compensation Package (Benefits, PTO, Advantages, etc.)
- The pay range is based on experience ($28-$32/hr)
- Pay increase after 90 days (Average 3% raise)
- Quarterly Bonus based on production – up to $500
- Health Insurance - $37.01 biweekly (Employer covers 80%)
- Dental Insurance Offered
- Vision Insurance Offered
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 4 Weeks (20 Days) PTO – 1 Week (40 Hours) Every 3 Months
- Retirement Package – 401(K) with up to 5% Match
- Life Insurance – 1x annual salary up to $100,000
- Long-Term Disability Covered
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Eligible for Student Loan Repayment – up to $50,000
- Full Support Staff
- No on-call, nights, or weekends
- Monday – Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- See patients 18 months to 20
- Average 8-10 Patients Per Day
- Apply sealants and fluorides to help protect teeth
- Remove tartar, stains, and plaque from teeth
- Assess patients’ oral health and report findings to dentists
- Documents patient care treatment plans
- Clear and active Dental Hygienist license in the state of Florida
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- New Graduates are Welcome
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We utilize our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Friday, November 10, 2023