Clinical Manager (LICSW, LGSW or LPC)
Titan Placement Group
- Washington, DC
Clinical Manager (LICSW, LGSW or LPC) needed in Washington, D.C.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in a city that includes the Capitol, the White House, and the Library of Congress. The Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial are among the most famous of the city's hundreds of memorials and statues.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $65,000 to $85,000
- Health Insurance – Two plans to choose from
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement package - 401K with 3% match
- Paid Time Off - 3 Weeks
- 2 Personal Days, 5 Sick Days
- Life Insurance - $25,000
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Student Loan Refinancing
- BenefitHub - Access to discounts, cash back and perks on featured companies.
- Full support staff
- Monday through Friday
- No weekends
- No call
- Monday – Friday
- Supervision of unlicensed, credentialed, and licensed staff members.
- Implements policies and procedures in compliance with facility policies and the Mental Health Rehabilitation Services (MHRS) guidelines.
- Working as clinical manager for the Mental Health Rehabilitation Services program
- Clear and active LICSW, LGSW or LPC License in Washington, D.C.
- Two or more years of direct clinical supervision experience
- Three or more years direct clinical experience with adults and families
- Masters Degree in Social Work or related field
- Experience with or willingness to work in community-based healthcare facilities and with homeless population.
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000 or (941) 241-5243.
Friday, November 3, 2023