Titan Placement Group
- Lake City, FL
RN ICU needed in Lake City, FL.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in Lake City, located in Lake City, in central north Florida’s Columbia County, has been the Gateway to Florida since 1832. Located between Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and Gainesville near the intersection of I-10 and I-75, Lake City and its natural beauty and outdoor activities attract visitors year-round. This pristine part of Florida is a natural theme park for outdoor enthusiasts, festival goers, music lovers or those who simply want to spend a little time in a quiet, tranquil setting. Lake City has crystal-clear freshwater springs, rocking music festivals, history, culture, paddling and biking.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate - $26-$31
- Night diff – $3.25
- Weekend diff - $2.00
- Shift available – 7pm- 7am Nights
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Paid Vacation Days
- Bonus - $15,000 paid on first check with 2-year commitment
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Full support staff
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required.
- Current State of Florida license for Registered Nurse or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required.
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required.
- CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) certification preferred.
- Acute care experience required.
- MUST HAVE – 1year experience or have floated to ICU
- Critical Care experience preferred.
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023