Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Titan Placement Group
- West Palm Beach, FL
An LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) is needed for West Palm Beach, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in West Palm Beach. With tropical energy pulsing through its palm-lined streets, West Palm Beach is a hub of nightlife, entertainment, cultural attractions and recreation in The Palm Beaches.
This position is with a very progressive, well-run, and financially stable Hospice organization. Since 1978, they have been serving the community in Southeast Florida.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay range for this position is $20 - $27 per hour
- Night Shift Differential: $1.50 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement - $0.655 per mile
- Company Phone Provided
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance - 1.0x annual salary up to $100,000
- Retirement Package – 401(k) with 3% match
- Full support staff
- Days available (7am - 7pm) - Delray Beach / West Palm Beach / Juno
- Days available (7am - 7pm) - Boynton Beach / Juno
- Nights available (7pm - 7am) - Delray Beach / West Palm Beach / Jupiter
- Every Other Weekend Required (Replaces 2 Days During Week)
- Coordinate to the care for the patient/family under direction of the Primary Physician and Registered Nurse.
- Contribute and follow an individualized plan of care.
- Pledge to make the comfort and care of patients and families the highest priority.
- LPNs will be able to perform techniques and procedures according to the skills as evidenced by attendance at training sessions and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Crisis Care
- Clear and active LPN license in the state of Florida
- Adequate and reliable means of transportation with adequate insurance and valid Florida driver’s license.
- One year in public health, home health, oncology, medical/surgical, geriatric or Hospice nursing preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to email@example.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Thursday, November 16, 2023
$21 - $27 per hour