RN Cardio Neuro Tele
Titan Placement Group
- Sanford, FL
RN Cardiac Neuro Telemetry
RN Cardiac Neuro Telemetry Needed in Sanford, FL.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in Sanford, FL. Conveniently located about halfway between the attractions of Orlando and the beaches and other allures of Daytona Beach, Sanford serves as the Florida home of the Auto Train and offers many treats of its own.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate - $29-$42.13
- Sign-on Bonus 10k
- Night Shift Differential: $4.50
- Weekend Shift Differential: $1.50
- Shifts: Days and Nights (rotating weekends)
- 12-Hour shifts
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of patient care.
- Health teaching and counseling for the ill, injured, or infirm.
- Promotion of wellness, health maintenance, and illness prevention.
- Administration of prescribed medications and treatments by authorized practitioners.
- Caring for patients in a 27-bed unit with a focus on Med/Tele Neuro & Cardiac, Post CAB, MI's/Chest pain, etc.
- Priority on patient safety and satisfaction.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous 1 -2 years minimum experience in an acute care setting. Telemetry and Cardiac experience required.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license. If a compact license is held, an active FL RN license is required within 90 days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certification.
- NIHSS Certification must obtain within 30 days. Required to work under NIHSS credentials RN until training certificate obtained.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence, and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, November 14, 2023