Trauma/Step-Down Registered Nurse (RN)
Titan Placement Group
- Bradenton, FL
RN Trauma Step Down
RN Trauma Step Down Needed in Bradenton, Fl.
Titan Placement Group invited you to explore an opportunity in the Florida Gulf Coast. Bradenton is a Florida city on the Manatee River, south of Tampa. The South Florida Museum has natural and cultural history exhibits. It also encompasses the Bishop Planetarium and Parker Manatee Aquarium. The nearby Riverwalk Park stretches along the water. Galleries, studios and shops occupy colorfully restored 1920s and ‘30s cottages in the Village of the Arts
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate - $26 -$37
- Night Shift diff: $4.50
- Weekends: $2
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Will Train
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Sign-On Bonus - $5,000 sign on bonus for RN with 1 year experience
- Sign-On Bonus - $10,000 for night shift RN with 1 year experience
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Full support staff
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of telemetry patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
- Shifts: 4 North needs: 6 day/ 7 night (Trauma Step Down – telemetry RNs)
- 39 Beds
- Must have 1 year of Telemetry acute care hospital experience
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Monday, November 13, 2023