Registered Nurse – Med/Surg
Titan Placement Group
- Kansas City, MO
Registered Nurse – Med/Surg
Registered Nurse – Med/Surg needed in Kansas City, MO
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore Kansas City. Kansas City sits on Missouri's western edge, straddling the border with Kansas. It's known for its barbecue, jazz heritage and fountains. Downtown, the American Jazz Museum shares a building with the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in the historic 18th & Vine Jazz District. The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, with giant shuttlecocks out front, houses nearly 40,000 works of art, from ancient to contemporary collections.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate - $30.04 to $41.50
- Sign on bonus - Case by Case
- Relo: Case by Case
- Night differential $4 hr. and $4 hr. weekend differential
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Full support staff
- Day and Night positions available 7 AM – 7 PM Rotating Weekends
- Conduct patient assessments and gather medical history
- Administer medications and IV therapies as prescribed by physicians
- Perform wound care and dressings for surgical patients
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Document all aspects of patient care accurately and comprehensively
- Plan for patients' safe discharge and coordinate post-hospital care
- Provide emotional support and reassurance to patients and their families
Graduate from school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- BLS required upon hire.
- Med/Surg (Specialty Units include – Neuro/Ortho/Nephrology)
- # Of Beds Per Unit: 49
- Nurse to Patient Ratio: 6:1
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Wednesday, November 1, 2023