Titan Placement Group
- Tampa, FL
RN OR Needed in Tampa, FL.
Tampa is a city on Tampa Bay, along Florida’s Gulf Coast. A major business center, it’s also known for its museums and other cultural offerings. Busch Gardens is an African-themed amusement park with thrill rides and animal-viewing areas. The historic Ybor City neighborhood, developed by Cuban and Spanish cigar-factory workers at the turn of the 20th century, is a dining and nightlife destination.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary $31.77-$44.13 based on years of exp
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long-Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
- Collaborate with healthcare team for quality patient care during surgery.
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of intra-operative patients.
- You will assist surgeons in operative procedures and patients.
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications by physician orders.
- Maintain sterile field and assist surgeon with instruments.
- Monitor vital signs and patient condition during procedures.
- Administer medications and anesthesia as needed.
- Document surgical procedures accurately.
- Communicate with patients and families.
- Ensure patient safety and infection control.
- Follow hospital protocols and policies.
- Stay updated with surgical techniques through training.
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse by state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If a compact license is held, an active FL RN license is required within 90 days of hire.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting is strongly preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification is required.
- Critical thinking, service excellence, good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state, and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We utilize our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023