Physical Therapist Inpatient Rehab
Titan Placement Group
- Palm City, FL
Physical Therapist Inpatient Rehab
Physical Therapist Inpatient Rehab needed in Atlantis, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Atlantis. Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis is tucked in the heart of Palm Beach County, with Boynton Beach’s turquoise waters to the south and the vibrant West Palm Beach area down below. Beloved as one of the most aesthetically pleasing country-club communities in the United States, links lovers travel from near and far for relaxation and play in an unrivaled (and well-manicured) golf paradise surrounded by outdoor recreation and sandy beaches.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly Rate - $36 - $55
- Sign on Bonus- $7,500
- Weekday Schedule- 8-hour day (flexible start time)
- Weekend Schedule- Rotating
- Relocation Assistance Available – 100-500 miles $2,500 anything over 500 miles $5,000
- Health Insurance - plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation
- Paid Vacation Days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off Healthcare stock
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health savings account
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Long term/short term disability
- Life Insurance
- Full support staff
- Perform patient evaluations to assess their physical condition and functional abilities.
- Develop individualized treatment plans to help patients improve their mobility and physical function.
- Implement therapeutic exercises and activities to aid in the patient's rehabilitation process.
- Monitor and document patient progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Educate patients and their families on proper techniques and exercises to continue rehabilitation outside of the inpatient setting.
- You will communicate and assist in resolving problems
- You will participate in performance improvement and program growth.
- You will participate in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety and fire safety programs.
- Continuously update knowledge and skills to provide effective physical therapy services.
- Foster a positive and supportive environment for patients during their rehabilitation journey.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Two (2) years of Rehab Nursing to include supervisory experience preferred.
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to Jason@titanplacement.com
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023