Titan Placement Group
- St Petersburg, FL
Interventional Radiology RN
Rn IR needed in St Petersburg, FL.
St. Petersburg is a city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. It's known for its pleasant weather (hence its “Sunshine City” nickname), making it popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beachgoing. Its waterfront parks host the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art; the Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary.
This position is with a progressive, financially stable Hospital System.
Salary and Benefits
- Hourly rate: $31.00 - $44.00
- Relocation Assistance- Case by Case
- Sign on Bonus: $20,000 Paid on first two checks
- Shift diff: $4.75 nights
- Weekends: $3
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term/Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay
- Full Support Staff
Additional Info: For Staff Level: IR
- · Shift times: Days / Nights
- · Must have experience – willing to train! Must have at least 2 years ICU
MUST LIVE WITHIN 30 MINS
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of IR patients.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can always be reached by phone at (941) 269-1000.
Tuesday, August 29, 2023