Business Automation Engineer
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Minneapolis, MN
The Business Automation Engineer is responsible for supporting organization-wide business processes including collaboration with internal business managers, other automation personnel and external resources in support of process and data automation opportunities. This includes supporting daily processes related to automation functions as well as the application and use of automation tools in a production environment. The Business Automation Engineer is a member of the Data Processing team.
- Collaborates with business managers and subject matter experts to assess business processes, optimize productivity, and reduce risk through process automation.
- Designs technical solutions using available tool set to assist with automating business processes.
- Produces or coordinates software and process development associated with job duties.
- Identifies and recommends new technologies and solutions to enhance automation capabilities.
- Coordinates activities with the Business Automation Manager and Process Automation Specialist. Provides direction and support for related functions, ensuring daily processes are completed as scheduled.
- Monitors daily automation processes and troubleshoots and resolves issues that may impede the production use of related systems.
- Monitors the status and performance of automation tools and related systems including Robotic Process Application (“RPA”) solutions, automated workflows, Hyland On base, and other imaging and related systems.
- Monitors and ensures the operating effectiveness of the control environment over related processes, including information security and other risk controls.
- Monitors and reports on SLA’s and production schedules associated with assigned duties.
- Develops and implements procedures in support of standard process automation and reporting activities.
- Provides effective technical and process training to the end users.
- Works closely with the Business Automation Manager and Process Automation Specialist to prioritize business and information needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Candidates must have a two-year technical certificate in a related field or comparable work experience with a minimum of 3 years of field experience.
- A solid understanding of process automation and related systems required. Image and COLD archive and workflow system including Hyland Onbase or Fiserv Director desired.
- System configuration and application development experience desired.
- Experience with financial institution core processing operating environment desired.
- Related project management, information security and/or information technology certifications desired.
Friday, February 3, 2023