Timothy Jon & Associates
- Lakeville, MN
Project Engineer Summary
One of the areas most respected Commercial Construction/Construction Consulting firms has asked for our assistance in filling their open Project Engineer position. If you are looking for an organization that recognizes hard work and rewards you for the relationships you have cultivated this might be the home for you! The ideal candidate for this position is experienced, detail-oriented, flexible and is passionate about construction.
In this role timely and accurate performance is fundamental. You will interact with both project management and field construction personnel. You will have the opportunity to developing relationships with staff, subcontractors, and Owner’s Representatives.
PROJECT ENGINEER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Project Manager and Superintendent on various commercial projects
- Team with Preconstruction and Project Management on creating the project estimate and schedule
- Assist project buyout with subcontractors and trade partners
- Evaluate Shop Drawings and oversee the submittals process
- Create, manage and track RFI’s
- Review and assemble change requests, and other project related financial documentation
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in Contract administration and Change Order management
- Assist in meetings between subcontractors related to project coordination
- Support the Project Superintendent on site
PROJECT ENGINEER SKILLS ABILITIES AND QULIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering, Architecture or related field required
- Excellent communication skills with attention to details and highly organized
- Knowledge of ProEst and Procore is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret plans and specifications.
Tuesday, November 14, 2023