Timothy Jon & Associates
- Milwaukee, WI
This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Provides high-level administrative support to the CEO and Executive management team. Prepares reports, records minutes, conducts research, handles information requests, and performs administrative functions such as arranging conference calls, coordinating schedules and travel arrangements, and preparing and reviewing expense reports.
- High School Diploma. Associate’s or higher degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant. Experience in the financial services industry is helpful, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with senior executives as well as diverse groups of people from inside and outside the company.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel and Power Point. Must have demonstrated ability to function in a variety of programs and systems as part of job responsibilities.
- Successfully applies independent judgment and discretion in various situations while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated experience independently organizing work, balancing multiple priorities and managing a variety of projects in a fast-paced, work environment with strong attention to detail.
- Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to the position. Must understand and comply with all job related state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assists with the preparation of monthly board meetings, maintains board files, attends board committee meetings as requested, and prepares minutes. Prepares various monthly reports.
- Attends and supports other manager meetings and events, prepares minutes as needed.
- Attends the weekly rate meeting, completes rate surveys, prepares minutes, and coordinates rate changes.
- Revises and maintains the strategic business plan.
- Coordinates the annual schedule and review of all operating policies.
- Coordinates meetings and travel, and completes monthly board expense reports.
- Screens and handles routine incoming mail and phone calls to facilitate timely resolution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Wednesday, September 22, 2021