Timothy Jon & Associates
- Appleton, WI
Recruiting Trainer Job Description:
Timothy Jon and Associates is a fast-growing, Appleton area Executive Search firm looking for our next superstar!
We are on the hunt for an experienced Recruiter Trainer to help the team to develop their skills and knowledge. Your goal as the Trainer will be to conduct informative training sessions, promote company efficiencies, and improve the skills of recruiting team. We need someone who has walked the walk with Full Desk Recruitment experience so you can have instant credibility by using previous personal examples of success. As the trainer, you must have a passion for leadership and training.
While this position will begin as a trainer for recruiters, it will also act as a trainer for all new hires on company, processes, culture, and system usage.
In addition to the training responsibilities, you will also be accountable for running your full cycle recruiting desk.
Initially you will spend about 75% of your time running your desk and 25% of your time as the trainer.
The ideal candidate must be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
As the trainer, you will receive a base salary, commissions on your productivity and a substantial bonus.
Recruiter Trainer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Design, produce, and deliver learning experiences in multiple modalities (e.g., instructor-led, self-paced, live online, mobile)
- Identify employee development, develop new training materials and methods to enhance team’s development, deliver all required training and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of all training.
- Become the subject expert in our recruiting tools and processes
- Promote reinforcement and the adoption of our ATS
- Monitor the recruiter’s metrics and proactively identify opportunities for improving the recruiter’s production.
- Oversee and direct individual and group training sessions.
- Aid in the hiring process.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Produce and deliver learning experiences that improve recruiting effectiveness.
- Ensure that every recruiter has the knowledge, skills, content, and data they need to be efficient and effective.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Act as an ad hoc training resource for recruiters
- Answering the recruiter's questions when they need assistance
- Proactively monitoring our recruiting workflow and offering individual coaching as applicable
- Develop and manage a training budget.
Recruiter Trainer Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a successful agency recruiter
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven proficiency delivering content in multiple modalities (e.g., instructor-led, self-paced, live online, mobile)
- Because of the collaborative nature of this role, it is 100% in-office based.
Tuesday, November 14, 2023