Timothy Jon & Associates
- Milwaukee, WI
One of Milwaukee's leading Real Estate Development firms has asked for our help in filling their Treasury Assistant position. This firm has experienced unprecedented growth and is seeking this Treasury Assistant to be a key member of the team. If you are looking for a "play hard, work hard" culture, this might be your dream job.
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Treasurer who is a hands-on self-starter committed to getting the job done with the ability to work effectively both individually and cross-functionally as part of a team. This person will work to ensure our client remains in good financial health by assisting with daily cash transactions, reconciliations and maintaining treasury records.
This dynamic person will work in tandem as a key business partner with the treasury and accounting staff.
- Complete clerical functions in the treasury department
- Support treasury department with weekly transactions
- Managing corporate finances to ensure sufficient funds are available for operating, financing, investing, and other activities.
- Assist staff in confirming cash transactions.
- Maintain and oversee treasury files and bank records.
- Update, maintain, and manage the treasury databases.
- Assist in cash entries and related general ledger entries.
- Execute bank reconciliations.
- Drive continuous improvement to discover new processes.
- Minimum 2-year accounting degree is preferred (or on track to completing a degree) or at least 3 years of experience in real estate accounting.
- 3 or more years of previous experience in creating and presenting financial forecasts.
- Relative experience in cost reduction and efficiency improvement strategies
- Advanced Excel knowledge as well as effective utilization of other Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Teams, Outlook
- Prior experience with an accounting ERP preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with SAGE a plus
- Hands-on self-starter committed to getting the job done with the ability to work effectively both individually and cross-functionally as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Detail oriented, well organized, reliable, professional, personable, enthusiastic
Tuesday, November 14, 2023