Timothy Jon & Associates
- Lafayette, IN
The Commercial Banker will actively support the Bank’s growth goals by sourcing new loan and depository relationships and managing a quality commercial loan portfolio. The Commercial Banker works with small to large and complex loans and provides guidance and leadership as may be warranted throughout the Bank.
- Generate loan volume and fee income through business development efforts.
- Actively seek new business through referrals from existing customers, community engagement and calls.
- Meet both Bank and individual growth and fee income goals while maintaining a quality loan portfolio.
- Proactively seek additional business through existing relationships and referral sources.
- Participate in appropriate networking groups, community events and other opportunities to keep actively involved throughout the community and expand our customer base.
- Actively develop and manage a loan portfolio along with all aspects of the borrowing relationship.
- Gather and analyze financial information, working closely with the credit administration department.
- Regularly review credits, completing file comments, annual reviews and developing action plans for distressed loans.
- Successfully retain customers and work to cross-sell additional deposit, cash management and other relevant Bank products and services.
- Ensure that all loans receive proper approval, and that applicable policies, procedures and regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Provide ongoing, professional, and consistent customer communication.
- Commercial Lending experience/Portfolio Management experience
- Prior credit training a bonus
- Successful prospecting background and contact management
- Knowledge of related state and federal banking regulations and other Bank operational policies
- Knowledge of Bank policies and procedures along with Bank products and services offered
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, instruct others, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to customers and employees
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Base Salary Plus Annual Bonus