Timothy Jon & Associates
- Appleton, WI
Leading manufacturing client is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This forward-thinking company makes products that are used word wide. This is a regional employer of choice with over half of its employees having worked for this company for more than 10 years!!
Relocation Assistance Available!!
The Electrical Engineer will maintain, design, and install of electrical equipment to improve efficiency, safety, and ease of maintenance in the facility. This engineer will be involved with plant operations and maintenance/reliability department. Will also lead maintenance team as needed.
- Develop scope of the project, working with all plant stake holders.
- Create wiring schematics for control panels (24VDC, 120VAC, and 480VAC) and electrical panel layouts.
- Program robots for material handling processes.
- Maintain and create electrical schematics of plant.
- Design and develop PLC logic to control various machines.
- Program variable frequency drives.
- Solve operational problems related to projects and equipment.
- Follow and enforce all safety standards.
- Create accurate Bill of Materials for projects.
- Lead maintenance in building of electrical panels and machine wiring.
- Manage installation of equipment.
- Create risk assessment documents.
- Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 Years of job related experience.
- Siemens PLC experience preferred.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn the functionality the manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to problem solve and perform in team setting or independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
Wednesday, September 22, 2021