Timothy Jon & Associates
- Chicago, IL
As a Site Superintendent you will be responsible for all construction site activities and the supervision of all staff, contractors, subcontractors and visitors. You will be required to successfully complete the project within the schedule and budget as identified. Maintaining and establishing a high quality of professionalism with trades, and governing bodies as well as ensuring that all company policies and safety practices are adhered to is mandatory. Maintain an organized job site, including the construction office.
- Ensures and encourages all employees, subcontractors and contractors are adhering to the company safety policies.
- Prepares and maintains construction schedule, identify and solve problems.
- Operate within specified budget.
- Requests and orders materials required throughout project to maintain schedule and productivity.
- Knowledge of project plans, specifications and blue prints.
- Knowledge of buildings codes for Province of Employment.
- Establishes and schedules installs for utility service companies.
- Maintains a high quality of workmanship and accountability of sub-contractors and contractors.
- Organization of site set up and site demo upon completion of project.
- Must be open to change based on diverse input and feedback
- Must have a project list that includes interior or multi-use projects in excess of $30 million
- Ability to adapt communication style to the speaker and possess a high degree of active listening skills
- Record of including diverse team members when assigning challenging and high profile assignments
- Must demonstrate emotional intelligence; being aware of the emotions of self and others
- Strong leadership, communication, problem solving, initiative, and teamwork skill
- Must be able to handle exposure to dirt, heat, water, noise, dust, vibration, and office environment
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
Friday, April 29, 2022