Human Resources Director
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Milwaukee, WI
The Human Resources Director guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- recruiting and staffing;
- organizational and space planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company-wide committee facilitation;
- company employee and community communication;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- charitable giving; and
- employee services and counseling.
The Human Resources Director originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Director coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the CEO and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
Qualifications and Skills
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
Thursday, December 7, 2017