Deposit & BSA Compliance Officer
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Saint Cloud, MN
Deposit Compliance Officer/ BSA Officer
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to ensure that our Bank operations and policies follow all relevant legal rules and guidelines. You will work with all departments and provide advice on compliance. You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s standards. Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance and BSA program.
- Ensure corporate policies are accurate, current, and in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Review and update company policies as laws change.
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses.
- Evaluate business activities (e.g., investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed.
- Respond to possible violation of rules, regulations, and policies.
- Provide compliance training and guidance to employees.
- Collaborate with staff management on current issues and regulatory changes.
- Communicate current state of legislative issues to management and the Board of Directors.
- Five or more years’ experience in Banking Compliance required
- Bachelor's degree in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail.
- Professional certification (e.g., Compliance, Risk Management, etc.) is a plus.
Wednesday, September 22, 2021