.NET Web Developer
Timothy Jon & Associates
- De Pere, WI
Our client is seeking a visionary and independent .NET Web Developer. You will be part of a collaborative environment that continues to grow in the field of web and mobile technologies.
How can you be successful in this role?
- Assist in the development and planning of our mobile development strategies
- Coordinate, develop, and document objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis
- Translate user requirements into application design in a mixed technical skilled team
- Program for a wide audience to include Customers, Office Staff, and Drivers
- Ensure application compatibility between desktop and mobile clients
- Create internal web services for backend server processing
- Ensure adherence to corporate security practices
- Facilitate end user testing, acceptance, and training
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing websites and internal applications
- Web front end to relational database storage development a requirement.
- C# and .NET a requirement
- Kotlin experience required
- Understanding of MVC concepts
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft IIS a plus
- Mobile first responsive web design a plus
- Understanding of unit testing processes a plus
- Understanding of transportation business flow a plus.
Education and experience requirements:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or a related field required
- 7-8 years of professional experience in an IT setting.
Friday, February 3, 2023