Timothy Jon & Associates
- Appleton, WI
Superintendent, Commercial Construction
An outstanding opportunity with our Design/Build General Contractor client. Our client is seeking an experienced Superintendent with commercial construction experience. If you are interested in joining a progressive organization that believes in putting its employees first, this might be the opportunity for you! They have a considerable backlog with many projects on the horizon.
Duties and Responsibilities-Superintendent
- The role of Project Superintendent is designed to be responsible for all field construction activity.
- Scheduling the work of field employees and subcontractors.
- Organization of project materials, temporary construction measures, and jobsite cleanliness.
- Promoting safety for field employees, subcontractors, and visitors.
- Plan and specification reading, understanding, and implementation.
- Refined carpentry skill for quality installations of miscellaneous material purchases.
- Minimizing costs expended in field operations.
- Finding solutions to daily challenges.
Requirements for Superintendent
- At least five years' experience as a Superintended.
- Organized disposition.
- Working in indoor and outdoor environments for long periods of time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to travel as the project(s) dictate
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and aptitude for other software
Thursday, December 22, 2022