Timothy Jon & Associates
- Fond Du Lac, WI
Our client is a growing developer/contractor located in Oshkosh, WI. and they are seeking a highly motivated commercial construction estimator to join their team. Qualified candidates will possess experience estimating multiple types of projects, which will include both new construction and renovations.
If you would like to be part of this dynamic team and earn competitive pay you must have the following qualifications.
Preferred skills for Construction Estimator:
- Desire and determination to succeed.
- 4 Year degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or 10+/- years of experience.
- The capacity to proficiently provide estimates and estimating services.
- Conceptual and schematic design budgeting experience
- Computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook; knowledge of On-Screen Takeoff preferred.
- Knowledge of construction processes and terminology
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to understand plans and specifications.
- Excellent communication skills; both internal and external
- Ability to interact, develop, and maintain a positive professional relationship with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, teamwork environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a commercial construction estimator
Job Duties for Construction Estimator:
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Review, create, submit quality estimates with detailed proposals.
- Attend site visits, pre-bid meetings, jobsite walk-throughs, bids, and coordination meetings.
- Interact with clients, architects, engineers and Local Jurisdictions to understand and incorporate project objectives, schedules, permits, costs, etc.
- Comprehensively analyze plans, specifications, proposals and additional documentation to prepare bid estimates for projects.
- Maintain an extremely professional working relationship with clients, subcontractors, and peers.
Tuesday, November 14, 2023