Vice President of Design Services
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Crown Point, IN
Vice President of Design
We have been retained to fill this key Vice President role for our Northwest Indiana Design/Build client. Our client has been a leading construction firm in the area for over 100 years! The Vice President will be a proven leader and team player, with excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present information to their clients and partners. The Vice President of Design will be responsible for composing all aspects of architectural design activities including in-house design and BIM projects.
The Vice President collaborate with his/her peers across our client’s other business units as needed to achieve corporate goals of growth and profitability while serving its purpose of delivering excellence design services.
Vice President of Design Requirements/Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in, Architecture, or Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least 15 years’ design experience
- Experience managing people, budgets, schedules and contracts for Commercial construction projects.
- Excellent oral and written communications, critical thinking, creativity, and marketing
strategy development experience.
- Professional Engineering or Architectural License in Indiana
- Ability to be licensed in other states as need
- Knowledge of the general construction design industry
- Proven ability to present our client’s capabilities and specific projects to potential Clients
- Ability to interview, hire and supervise design team
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD and Revit software
- Knowledge of BIM and Virtual Construction processes
Vice president of Design Duties will include:
- Oversee all design projects
- Working with Project Managers to conceptualize projects for bidding
- Create design documents for Design/Build projects
- Managing the BIM team and associated projects
- Track the costs of design and BIM services
- Be the face of the company for all design activities
Thursday, November 17, 2022