Branch Loan Representative
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Milwaukee, WI
Branch Loan Representative
Under the direct supervision of the Centralized Lending Manager, assists with all activities associated with member lending, process member transactions and respond to member needs for information and assistance with their Credit Union business while maximizing credit union relationship.
- Corresponds with or interviews loan applicants; prepares necessary documents for approval and processes approved loan documents for disbursement/filing, ensuring they are following Credit Union policies and legal requirements.
- Reviews loans for proper insurance on collateral, taking action to insure uninsured collateral.
- Assists members with opening memberships and closing accounts as needed, answer questions about products and services.
- Identifies member needs while taking and closing applications. Encourage mortgage referrals and insurance on all qualified loans. Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Refers problems that are beyond their authority to the proper manager. Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Ensures all paperwork related to new loans is processed in compliance with relevant regulations and with zero unresolved errors.
- Performs other job-related duties required or assigned. While serving as a departmental back up when needed.
- Processes loan applications from internet and over the phone as needed.
- Works with centralized lending to coordinate loan closings.
- Audits loan files as needed. Maintain and create relationships with outside 3rd parties for referrals.
- Performs other job duties required or assigned while serving as departmental back up when needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- A high school education or GED and/or 2-year degree, or two to five years of experience pertaining consumer and indirect lending related.
- Significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tack.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature.
- Work may involve motivating or influencing others.
- Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationship with other entities (companies and/or individuals) become necessary.
- Must be bondable.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting within member interaction over the phone and in-person
Local travel to worksites is required at times. Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Monday through Friday, 9:00 am until 5:30 pm, Saturdays 9:00 until 12:30 pm, or as position requires.
Wednesday, September 22, 2021