Project manager-Commercial Construction
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Los Angeles, CA
Construction Professionals, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your best interest in mind? Since its inception, Timothy Jon & Associates has matched top talent in the construction field with progressive companies.
We are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager for a great opportunity in the L.A. area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 years of design/build experience.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager - Commercial Construction
- Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This includes being proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation.
- Work with the owner early in the process in order to expedite the design process with the chosen design professionals.
- Ensure that an accurate and comprehensive estimate for the project is prepared.
- Oversee the buyout process and subcontractor selection.
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control and schedule.
- Conduct progress meetings with the construction team and Owners.
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders involved in the project.
Requirements of the Project Manager - Commercial Construction
- BS in Engineering, Construction or related field.
- 2 - 10 years of design/build experience (no more than 10 years)
- Ability to make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project
Benefit Package that Includes:
·Bonus program based on performance
·Profit Sharing Program
·Tuition Reimbursement for Associates
·Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
Friday, February 3, 2023