Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter)
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Appleton, WI
As one of the leading executive search firms in Northeast Wisconsin, we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter) to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Timothy Jon & Associates is a great place to grow your career. You will be teamed with one of our experienced Executive Recruiters to deliver unparalleled service to our clients.
Responsibilities for Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter)
- Work closely with Executive Recruiters on recruiting assignments.
- Use various methods to recruit potential candidates including social media platforms, networking, referrals, and phone inquiries.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with candidates to gauge interest, personality, skill sets and salary requirements
- Provide feedback to Executive Recruiter regarding candidates’ qualifications for assigned roles
- Using standardized screening techniques, assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified pipeline to support the Executive Recruiter.
Qualifications for Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter)
- Professional Human Resources certification strongly preferred
- Previous experience recruiting candidates for a diverse list of openings.
- Prior experience using various sourcing techniques including LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and professional networking.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the open roles and answer any questions a potential candidate may have
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders and ages
Friday, April 29, 2022