Timothy Jon & Associates
- Milwaukee, WI
Our client specializes in the completion of process-intense food manufacturing/storage facilities throughout the United States.
They are seeking a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager to manage complex projects with values in excess of $50 million. This position is responsible for the total and profitable management of assigned projects; from budget and scheduling stage to final punch list and completion/occupancy, to include all coordination of design, purchasing and field production.
- Work with the Design Team, Facilities Group, Estimators, and Construction Managers as well as consultants, engineers and subcontractors in planning and implementing major food facility construction projects.
- Provides overall management and administration for all assigned projects to ensure the successful completion of the projects safely, on time, within budget, exceeding the expectations of the owner and engineers
- Assists in, or provides overall account management for assigned accounts
- Provides assistance in engineering, estimating, business development and procedure documentation on an as needed basis
- Maintains positive client relationships to assure future repeat business
- At least 10+ years' Project Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering or related field preferred. P.E. is a plus.
- Prior project management experience with large-scale projects of $30 (plus) million.
- Extensive knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Able to identify project impacting critical issues and challenges
- Ability to negotiate with and manage subs and vendors
- Thorough understanding of project budgets, schedules, submittals, change orders, and job costing.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with the field supervisory staff, field engineers, assistant project managers, subcontractors and vendors
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, Timberline, Procore, Microsoft Project.
- Ability to travel up to 40% as project dictates.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship
Wednesday, September 22, 2021