Timothy Jon & Associates
- Eau Claire, WI
The Commercial Lender is responsible for delivering exceptional service to customers. This will be accomplished by generating new business, deepening current relationships as well as maintaining and servicing an existing portfolio. The Commercial Lender will work collaboratively with retail personnel to help create a productive, team-oriented work environment that will lead to customer excellence and cross-servicing opportunities.
- Develops new business for the bank by diligently asking for referrals and prospective client contact information from Centers of Influence and existing customers.
- Utilizes professional judgement to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the Bank.
- Maximizes the bank’s profitability through appropriate pricing on new loan originations and renewals, fee income and selling of all bank products and services. This would include negotiating terms and structure and presenting credit for approval to appropriate levels of authority within the bank.
- Proactively engages in the Bank’s sales management/performance process (pre-call plans, lead management, sales meetings, check-ins, coaching, etc.)
- Minimizes loan losses and exceptions through effective documentation, underwriting, timeliness of renewals and collection efforts, and relationship building.
- Responsible for managing delinquencies, workouts, collections and foreclosure activities and will work with the Chief Credit Officer on larger credits, as required.
- Works collaboratively with loan operations, credit analyst and other support to collect all pertinent information required for the loan presentation and to monitor the existing portfolio.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of regulatory, compliance, and internal audit/control requirements for the Personal Banker role. This would include completing all required training, assigned, in a timely manner, related to the job function.
Wednesday, August 3, 2022