Chief Operating Officer
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Traverse City, MI
- Maintain a list of objectives in order of priority and help coordinate with the manager to divide and conquer.
- Organize and prioritize the directors of the following departments: including scientific research, manufacturing, production, new factory development, asset acquisitions, operations, and administration.
- Implement sophisticated and proven operating processes throughout the organization.
- Recruit and retain a team of "A"-players; continuously train, coach and mentor managers and team members.
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the business.
- Build a strong and meaningful relationship with top 10 vendors and support all growth opportunities.
- Interact seamlessly with the CEO and Founder to understand strategic priorities and creatively identify and execute plans to lead the company.
The ideal candidate for this position must have a demonstrated track record of success in operating emerging and entrepreneurial companies in a senior executive capacity. This executive will preferably have 10 or more years of professional experience, with the majority of his/her time having been spent in creative, growth companies. Inventory management, manufacturing, and logistics experience is a plus.
Monday, February 19, 2024