Project Manager-Commercial Construction
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Oshkosh, WI
We are seeking a Project Manager with Multi-Family construction experience.This developer/contractor offers a vibrant work culture where they carefully select their team members based on skills, integrity and a passion for their business.
As a Project Manager, you will join this experienced leadership team to deliver a range of Multi-Family projects.
The duties and responsibilities of the Project Manager are far ranging and include all aspects of project control. The Project Manager will be involved in the assigned projects very early in the development process. The Project Manager will work closely with senior leadership to develop a working plan for each project and you will have an in depth, through knowledge of the entire project, ranging from the plans and specifications to all financial aspects of the project.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have at least 5 years of Multi-Family construction experience
- Meet with development team and gather any pertinent information related to project.
- Ability to read and interpret all design drawings and specifications.
- Examine local codes and ordinances for jurisdiction where project is to be constructed.
• Must be able to successfully interact with, building officials, owners, subcontractors, vendors and all other stakeholders for the successful operation of the construction process.
• Must fully understand all phases of the scheduling process.
- Ability to write coherent and thorough work scopes for every trade category of the project.
• Have the knowledge and ability to understand and track the all financial parts of his projects.
• Must have the computer skills necessary to complete all tasks as required by the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineer or similar degree is required
Monday, October 25, 2021