Senior Loan Operations Specialist
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Minneapolis, MN
Provides operations support within the credit department, including loan accounting and processing functions through FiServ. Files and records maintenance through electronic archiving system and prepares standard loan documentation through LaserPro. Also provides a high level of customer service regarding inquiries and transactions on existing loans to promote a favorable image of the bank. Possesses excellent problem solving and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
Books and Boards new, renewed and extended loans
- Creates loan documents through LaserPro
- Inputs loans into Fiserv, bank’s core system
- Electronically archives loan documentation into Fiserv Director
- Performs account maintenance within Fiserv
Able to demonstrate up-to-date and accurate understanding of loan-related compliance (RESPA, REG Z, TRID, HOEPA, HPML, FLOOD, FACTA, REG B, HMDA, Fair Credit Act, etc.) along with BSA/AML/OFAC, Bank Security, and others.
- Continually enhances knowledge of regulatory and compliance issues through completion of all required online training, attendance at in-house and external training presentations.
- Performs all job function in accordance with Federal and State regulations and within banking polices.
- Fiserv and LaserPro experience
- Minimum of 3 years applicable experience
- A general knowledge of loan operations. Experience is preferred.
- A general knowledge of bank loan policies, procedures and lending regulations.
- Knowledge of HMDA reportable loans
- Knowledge of loan escrows
- Knowledge of flood insurance requirements
- SBA knowledge including SBA 1502 reporting
- Knowledge of Commercial, SBA, consumer, and real estate loans
- Self-starter with a passion for compliance and appreciation for the rules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to listen, speak clearly and effectively to others.
- Strong time management, attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to problem solve and work without direction.
- Ability to establish and foster strong processional relationships with both employees and external sources such as examiners.
- Satisfactory skill set in using the following software applications: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, and Fiserv applications.
Thursday, September 16, 2021