Sr. Financial Analyst
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Appleton, WI
The Senior Financial Analyst will independently partner with business owners and leaders to plan, forecast, and report financial performance in all areas of the business. They will interpret financial information on costs, prices, expenses and revenues and make recommendations to senior management. This role will also help guide and mentor Financial Analysts within the department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Serve as liaison to business owners, assisting them with budgeting and forecasting, and P&L related analysis.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Develop analysis of economic indicators in order to prepare forecasts and analyze the company's short, medium, and long term position.
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Coach, advise, and train financial analysis team members.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- CPA preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written business communication skills.
- Ability to establish rapport, build relationships and loyalty with external and internal customers and coworkers.
Wednesday, April 6, 2022