Timothy Jon & Associates
- Appleton, WI
An outstanding opportunity with our Design/Build General Contractor client. Our client is seeking an experienced Architectural Drafter to join their team. If you are interested in joining a progressive organization that believes in putting its employees first, this might be the opportunity for you! They have a considerable backlog with many projects on the horizon.
Our client is seeking an Architectural Drafter with a strong desire to excel and is committed to delivering quality service. You will be referencing sketches, notes, and other input from architects, project managers, interior designers, and clients to prepare and finalize drawings utilizing AutoCAD and Revit in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Architectural Drafter:
- Work closely with project team to develop architectural drawings using AutoCAD or Revit.
- Work with Architects and Project Managers to create plans, sections, elevations, details and 3D views for commercial projects.
- Maintain a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Maintain a working knowledge of Revit
- Revise or prepare drawings with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Assist in the gathering of survey information and the development of plans and maps from field notes.
Required Skills-Architectural Drafter:
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Proficiency in reading and understanding technical drawings and specifications.
- Ability to produce accurate work with attention to detail in a timely manner.
- Team oriented and willing to put in the time and effort necessary to see a project through to successful completion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Self-starter who can work with little or no supervision, strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Associate's degree or higher in an architectural drafting field
- Desigh/Build Experience
- At least 1 year experience using AutoCAD and Revit
Wednesday, August 3, 2022