Business Banking Credit Analyst
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Oshkosh, WI
Responsible for completing in-depth credit analysis on new and existing clients of the Bank to assist in the loan decision –making process. Analysis to include a risk rating determination, properly identifying strengths and weaknesses, and noting any deviations from the Loan Policy.
The expectation is this position will grow into a Business Banking Representative (sales).
- Analyzes financial statements (including performance ratios) of all levels of quality to develop an initial assessment as it relates to the borrower’s historical (or projected) operating performance.
- Prepare written analysis which will include:
- credit investigation of the borrower and guarantors
- economic market conditions as they relate to the company, industry, and market area.
- in-depth historical financial analysis
- in-depth analysis of secondary sources of repayment including collateral.
- properly identifying all exceptions to the Loan Policy
- Collection, tracking, and spreading of required business and personal financial statements.
- Assist in the tracking and timely completion of annual credit reviews, as required by the Lending Policy.
- Review collateral and loan documentation to ensure accuracy in comparison to the approved structure. Conduct UCC and/or Real Estate Title Searches to properly identify collateral position. Order real estate appraisals or evaluations as needed.
- Supports credit administration function for the overall management of the bank’s loan portfolio.
- Adherence to all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Completion of all banks required training.
- Participate in customer meetings as requested by the lenders.
- Participate in civic activities to promote development of the community and the positive image of the bank.
- All other tasks as assigned.
- Adheres to the bank's Code of Ethics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting , Finance or Economics is preferred
- Prior experience in credit or as credit intern is preferred but is not necessary. Individuals in this position generally have 0-3 years of experience.
- Financial aptitude – basic understanding and ability to interpret financial statements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Attention to detail.
Wednesday, September 22, 2021