Personal Banker III
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Red Wing, MN
- Able to open/close all deposit accounts (does not include IRA retirement accounts)
- Able to open/close all deposit accounts, including IRAs; consumer loan accounts; assists with completion of branch scheduling.
- Able to open/close all deposit accounts, including IRAs, consumer loan accounts, mortgage loan accounts and small business accounts.
- Supports strong relationship banking culture through ongoing customer contact, quality customer service, and superior product knowledge.
- Builds long-term relationships with customers as a foundation to cross sell our products and services by identifying customer needs and assisting them to meet those needs or referring them to other bank departments.
- Understands the Bank’s products and services and can clearly explain and advise current and prospective customers on the products and services that are best suited to meet their needs, including but not limited to: checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit, money market accounts, retirement accounts, personal loans, vehicle loans, small business loans, and mortgage loans.
- Identifies potential customers through networking, customer referrals, or other means and reaches out to them to present our financial solutions or refers them to the appropriate area within the bank.
- Performs daily administrative duties, like opening new deposit accounts, maintaining customer information on the Banks’ core system and other requested tasks.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of regulatory, compliance, and internal audit/control requirements for the Personal Banker role. This would include completing all required training, assigned, in a timely manner, related to the job function.
Wednesday, September 22, 2021