Timothy Jon & Associates
- Phoenix, AZ
Our industry leading client is seeking a qualified candidate to take on the Project Executive role in their Phoenix office.
As the Project Executive you will:
- Develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients, the design community, and organizations to enhance future business development opportunities.
- Develop high-performing teams through supervision, coaching, and mentoring. Provide regular feedback with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Departments to secure new work.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements on all projects.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously from preconstruction through closeout.
- Oversee the development of the project schedule and manage its implementation.
- Provide oversight for budget and financial management for all projects.
- Oversee the administration of the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
As the Project Executive you will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree plus minimum of 15 years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
- Proven experience managing preconstruction services and leveraging subcontractor relationships to meet and exceed client needs
- Ability to seek out and find business opportunities.
- Must have knowledge of regional market and sales/closing skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities, proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Must have advanced presentation skills. Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as Building Information Models (BIM) and Lean to benefit the project. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
Tuesday, November 14, 2023