Sr. Ecommerce Manager
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Minneapolis, MN
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Ecommerce Manager to lead the operation and enhancements of their websites. This key position is part of their management team and is responsible for creating an exceptional online experience that drives revenue and an enhanced customer experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
To achieve the goals and outcomes of the eCommerce department, you will accomplish the following:
- Lead the eCommerce team to ensure our websites are operating flawlessly at all times.
- Contribute to corporate strategies by executing digital tactics that improve revenue, conversion, and shopper experience.
- Continuously enhance the online experience. Adjust existing functions, introduce new functionality, and improve user experience.
- Improve the performance of our websites. Recommend, test, and implement new strategies or technologies that improve the performance of our web properties making them simple, fast and error-free.
- Ensure internal and external eCommerce resources are utilized effectively. Manage outside vendor partner relationships.
- Lead the eCommerce team, ensuring quality, on-time completion of department initiatives.
- Act as the corporate advocate for the digital experience. Work across the company to enhance the customer experience and harmonize service features across all channels.
- Passion for the importance of physical activity and a desire to positively impact student and teacher outcomes.
- Curiosity, imagination, and initiative.
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited university/college with meaningful, relevant work experience.
- Prior successful website and eCommerce management, development. Magento experience preferred.
- A lifestyle or educational background that is aligned with the company’s mission.
Thursday, June 16, 2022