Timothy Jon & Associates
- Amarillo, TX
Superintendent, Multi-Family Construction
An outstanding opportunity with an industry leading real estate development company. Our client is seeking an experienced Superintendent with multi-family experience (ground-up and rehab experience). If you are interested in joining a progressive organization that believes in putting its employees first, this might be the opportunity for you! They have a considerable backlog with many projects on the horizon. This is a travel position with most projects in Texas.
Duties and Responsibilities-Superintendent, Multi-Family Construction
- The role of Project Superintendent is designed to be responsible for all field construction activity.
- Scheduling the work of field employees and subcontractors.
- Organization of project materials, temporary construction measures, and jobsite cleanliness.
- Promoting safety for field employees, subcontractors, and visitors.
- Plan and specification reading, understanding, and implementation.
- Refined carpentry skill for quality installations of miscellaneous material purchases.
- Minimizing costs expended in field operations.
- Finding solutions to daily challenges.
Requirements for Superintendent, Multi-Family Construction
- At least five years experience as a Superintended with multi-family experience.
- Organized disposition.
- Working in indoor and outdoor environments for long periods of time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and aptitude for other software
- Able to travel to job site
Tuesday, November 14, 2023