Direct Loan Rep
Timothy Jon & Associates
- Milwaukee, WI
Under the supervision of the Centralized Lending Manager. The Direct Loan Representative will be responsible for the efficient, accurate, and compliant processing of all consumer lending loans.
- Daily processing of Consumer Lending applications. Receiving applications through all channels in-person, emails, website, and over the phone. Applications include but not limited to; Auto Loans, other collateral loans, unsecured loans, Line of credit loans, CD/share secured loans and Home Equity loans.
- Communicate and follow-up with members to ensure back-end items are processed correctly and efficiently.
- Promptly complete internal request for loan and/or other services processed by Centralized Lending. Getting back to the internal or external member in a fast, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Process and complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports for loans as needed.
- Assist and back up any back-end processing and exceptions.
- Attend webinars, training classes and/or conferences needed for any changes and updates as need or required by regulation and management.
- Take action to resolve any problems or errors in Centralized Lending back-end services.
- Provide excellent service and assistance to members and staff.
- Work closely with Branch Loan Representatives to schedule closings and obtain closing paperwork as needed.
- Perform routine member transactions, such as, but not limited to account transfers, loan payments, stop payments, and due date changes.
- Serve as a backup to the indirect department.
- Complete special projects or other duties as assigned
- Process back-end products cancellations as needed.
- Bring ideas to improve and increase efficiency and volume among the department.
- Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationship with other entities (companies and/or individuals) become necessary.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education/Experience: A high school education or GED and/or 2-year degree, or two to five years of experience pertaining consumer and indirect lending related. Previous experience in the lending industry or general knowledge of consumer lending.
- High level of interpersonal skills to communicate effectively.
- Previous experience in the lending industry or general knowledge of consumer lending.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. High level of confidentiality is required.
- Must present a professional, business-like appearance and manner.
- Must be bondable.
Wednesday, September 22, 2021